Tuesday 10 February 2015

kekeliruan yang berlaku ..

well , recently .. i've got close with MHZ .. well .. he's someone my type .. a little bit older , patience , gentle .. well , recently , we've seem like getting serious about us .. i used to advice him when he's did mistake .. and he begins to care about me .. well , i always get lost of appetite .. then , he'll scolded me .. and well , i've got nothing to say when a brother said that .. i don't know why but i really respect him because of he's older than me .. and recently he's posted something that "it's been so long i've nver been in love , but if she was meant for me , i'm glad" .. well , his mother commented .. his aunty , his niece .. umm .. is it about me ? uhhh .. then his mother said that "please do prepared the answers , i have a lot of thing to ask you" .. he told me that he wont back home because of "his mother's answer" .. haha . well , if i were in your shoes , it's kind of shame , miserable and i don't know what kind of answers should i've prepared .. well .. i've found myself a be so much of pressure if i was the answer that your mother want .. and .. i'm so shame ! urgh .. how do we get until this level ? umm .. actually , the increasing numbers of our age make us become a lot of thing related with our heart , future and feeling .. i've found myself get through a lot of problem related with my heart .. does it belong to the right one .. who is the one has been meant for me ? too much of questions .. i'm scared .. recently , i've got myself getting mess too much .. confuse .. about two person MAZ and MHZ .. why ? why ? why ! umm .. i'm only 20 years old but i've to lead this serious questions .. well , it's time to grow up nida .. you have someone that meant for you .. umm .. ya ALLAH , give me your guidance .. i really need it .. but , i hope for the right one in the right time .. amin .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment